amfiRivert cDNA Synthsis Platinum Master Mix is specially designed for high-yield Reverse transcription system that is fully active at 40-60℃ and the highest cDNA yield of all RTs. amfiRivert cDNA Synthsis Platinum Master Mix includes an optimized primer mix which results in
the generation of first-strand cDNAs from an entire transcript without
the end-bias observed with typical oligo(dT)n or random hexamer primers. This mixed primer strategy overcomes variability in real-time PCR gene expression analysis that can result from using different individual primers.
For convenience amfiRivert cDNA Synthsis Platinum Enzyme Mix contains a amfiRivert Reverse Transcriptase and RNase Inhibitor Plus. amfiRivert Platinum cDNA Synthsis Platinum 2X Buffer Mix contains a fixed MgCl2 and dNTP Mixtures,
and optimized primer mix Oligo dT (18) and Random Hexamer minimizing extra optimization and pipetting steps.
- amfiRivert cDNA Synthesis Platinum Enzyme Mix
- amfiRivert cDNA Synthesis Platinum 2X Buffer Mix
- High yields of intact full-length cDNA up to 17.8kb
- Full activity at 40-60oC for increased specificity
- Mixed priming eliminate end-bias
- Suitable for real-time PCR
- RNase inhibitor and dNTPs included, minimizing extra optimization
- Reduced pipetting step step
See more detail about amfiRivert...